Members of Big Duck’s staff regularly offer capacity- and skills-building workshops and trainings. We regularly speak at conferences (keynotes and sessions) and facilitate customized trainings for nonprofits, grantmakers, and on behalf of partners, including developing and delivering curricula for nonprofit training academies.
- Brandraising (overview and masterclasses)
- Brand architecture
- Building buy-in
- Capital campaigns communications
- Communications team structures
- Communications during times of growth and change
- Conducting market research
- Content planning and management
- Developing your nonprofit’s personality
- Donor communications planning
- Donor engagement
- Increasing visibility
- Marketing planning
- Nonprofit communications best practices
- The board’s role in communications
- Using communications to achieve your mission
Content can be customized and adapted to various lengths.
Big Duck’s fees for speaking vary based on the audience, level of customization, and travel requirements.
If you’d like to explore having us speak, please fill out the form below with any relevant dates and details or call 718-237-9551.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
As a certified woman-owned business (WBE), Big Duck celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion on our team, with our clients, and among our partners. When evaluating speaking opportunities, we participate if at least 50% of the roster is composed of people from underrepresented communities across the intersections of race, ethnicity, immigration status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, able-bodiedness, or other identities.