How does it work?
The Brandraising Benchmark is a market research tool that measures something previously unaffordable: public awareness of your organization.
What can the Brandraising Benchmark do?
Whether you’re diving into market research for the first time or supplementing other research, the Brandraising Benchmark is a simple way to measure how the public perceives your organization and get a sense of how you stack up to other nonprofits.
Past participants have used the Brandraising Benchmark to:
- Measure if a new campaign or brand has increased awareness of their organization
- Determine if a new mission statement resonates during or after strategic planning
- Discover new demographics that may be likely to support to their mission
- Understand how changes in the national political landscape may be changing the public’s affinity for their mission
- Investigate how their level of awareness stacks up against peers and other nonprofits
Dozens of national nonprofits have used the Brandraising Benchmark to measure their brands including The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), American Parkinson Disease Association, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Corporate Accountability International, Charity Navigator, Food & Water Watch, Guidestar, Project HOPE, Make-a-Wish, and more.