Tweet me maybe | Weekly Roundup
- No one likes to see hashtags on Facebook, so make sure your social media team is writing for the right platform when crafting those pithy updates. Windmill Networking breaks down the difference between writing for Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
- As you start crafting those year-end appeal emails, Marketing for Nonprofits has a list of the four questions all they all need to answer. Do yours pass the test?
- With less than a month left before the election, both campaigns are in high fundraising gear. NPEngage has three lessons in online fundraising we can learn from the presidential campaigns.
- Responsive web design is a catchphrase you’ll be hearing more and more of. Curious to see a few nonprofits who are pioneering the technology? Check out three of them over at Nonprofit Tech 2.0.
- And after you post those updates, are you fixated on the likes and followers? NTEN makes the case for going beyond those key numbers when you think about your social media metrics.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.