Treats and tricks | Weekly Roundup
- A treat for you on this All Hallows’ Eve: the updated Nonprofit Social Media Decision Guide from Idealware and Balance Interactive. It’s a great tool for crafting or refining your social media strategy.
- Would you spend $300,000 on a t-shirt? It’s not a trick–it’s an interesting fundraising campaign from UNICEF called “good shirts”. Check out Conor Byrne’s blog for more details.
- Halloween is already here, but it’s never too early to start planning for next year–Joe Waters suggests some great ideas for how your nonprofit can celebrate the holiday with your donors and supporters.
- Testing your website might sound frightening, but never fear–Adam Kearney on Splash blog talks through all the steps for running an online A/B test.
- Speaking of scary things, did you know that email turned the big 4-0 this month? I wonder if the folks who crafted that first message knew what they were getting into…
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.