There’s an app for that. | Weekly Roundup
- If your organization is tossing around the idea of a mobile app, Entrepreneur has six lessons in making sure it’s successful from the get-go.
- Looking to step up your content game? Well, who isn’t? Socialbrite has a list of seven really cool tools to help you tell your story.
- There’s nothing more important in your email than the subject line. Christine Brady writes about the 150 character rule and increasing your open rates.
- With all the buzz around Pinterest, Convince and Convert takes a fresh look at how it can boost press release results for your organization.
- Would you let the phone ring off the hook during office hours? Then why do many orgs forget to answer general email inquiries? Communicate and Howe has tips for keeping customer service at the top of your to-do list.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.