The best of the best | Yearly Roundup
Today is the last Weekly Roundup of 2012, so let’s take a look back at some of the best things that happened on the internet this year, both from the world of nonprofit communication and… elsewhere.
- Hey Grumpy Cat, why are you so grumpy? Life’s not that bad.
- Facebook pages got a spiffy new layout.
- No matter what you do, you will never impress McKayla.
- Instagram went mainstream, and nonprofits got in on the fun.
- Hey girl. Your love for Paul Ryan is not up for debate.
- Kony went viral, and we all wanted to know how.
- A glorious fresco restoration.
- Content cemented its reign as king.
- A show about nothing is reimagined.
- Shiny Object Syndrome got a cure.
- They might always look happy, but deep down, they’re ashamed.
- We pinned it to win it.
What’s your favorite thing from the internet this year?
The Weekly Roundup will be going on a holiday hiatus, returning Monday, January 7th, with interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.