Shake it up | Weekly Roundup
- Think it might be time for a new constituent relationship management (CRM) system? It can be a tough call, but this post from Joanne Fritz will take you through the decision-making process.
- Wow your email list and boost your open rates by mixing things up when you send out your next e-newsletter. Mary Foster on The Emma Blog suggests trying a new subject line, a new time of day–anything goes! Well, maybe not anything.
- If your supporters aren’t joining you on Twitter, try taking Twitter to them. Learn how from Ethan Klapper on 10,000 Words.
- Show the Facebook “Like” button some love on your nonprofit’s website. Here are a few tips from John Haydon on Socialbrite for using Like buttons strategically to attract and retain more visitors.
- Iceland’s new constitution is going social–portions of the draft are available on Facebook for citizens to make comments and suggestions. It’s only a matter of time before we’re casting votes for elected officials through our Facebook profiles…
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. For more noteworthy links, follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca.