Rolling Out the Red Carpet | Weekly Roundup
- Did you know that peer-to-peer fundraisers who use social media to communicate with their networks have seen 40% higher fundraising results than those who just use email? npENGAGE has 5 tips for how your organization can support peer-to-peer event fundraisers in their use of social media.
- For all you nonprofiteers making movies for change, YouTube is rolling out the red carpet on its new channel design in March. Nonprofit Tech 2.0 has all the details on how not to trip over the changes and make a big splash with your videos.
- Is your organization thinking of building an app? You may want to ask the people you serve if an app could help address their needs. Techsoup provides some interesting info about the “app gap” and the organizations working to close it.
- Are you trying to get your Facebook supporters to more deeply engage with your organization? Socialbrite suggests a few ways to use your Facebook page to build up your email list.
- If your nonprofit is hoping to win the future Oscar category for super short shorts, Artez Interactive has gathered a few box office hits to show us how some nonprofits are using Vine to communicate with their fans.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.