Rock me like a hurricane | Weekly Round-up
- With the average attention span of a human just around that of a goldfish, are you doing enough to capture the interest of your donors? NPEngage has some tips on keeping their attention (humans, not goldfish) year-round.
- How about some social media for social good eye candy? Idealware is the place for you, with this infographic detailing how individuals have the tools to make a real impact.
- If you love infographics, you’re in for a treat today. Check out Jeff Bullas’ hints for creating good content that Google will love and that will kick your organization’s SEO up a notch.
- Avoid the deadly sins of storytelling and learn why those who do will win the future over at Frogloop.
- And finally, if you’re looking to chip in to Hurricane Sandy relief, check out the Red Cross and consider making a donation.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday (yes, even during hurricanes) for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.