Ready or not… | Weekly Roundup
- …here comes the new Facebook Page layout! helpful advice for making the most of your Page’s spiffy new look. on Engaging Volunteers offers some
- It’s that time of year again, nonprofiteers–NTEN’s Nonprofit Technology Conference starts up tomorrow. If you couldn’t make it to San Fran for this year’s event, join the fun remotely or follow the official #12NTC hashtag on Twitter.
- Speaking of hashtags, check out this post from Likeable Media on how to use them and use them well.
- Ever wonder how your nonprofit’s clicks and follows and conversions compare to those of other organizations? Then this sneak peek from the 2012 eNonprofit Benchmarks Study is the link for you.
- I couldn’t really come up with a clever way to connect this wind map to nonprofit communications, but it’s pretty cool.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.