Putting the New in Newsfeed | Weekly Roundup
- Are you keeping up with what the newest changes to Facebook newsfeeds mean for you? If not, your supporters might not be seeing your carefully curated content. SocialBrite breaks down the latest algorithm updates with tips to keep your posts in front of your fans.
- With the end of year fundraising blitz about to hit, take note of NPEngage’s tips for increasing your revenue on that day to end all fundraising days, December 31st.
- Sure, social media is the bees’ knees, but with all of the upside of an easily connected network, have you ever considered that it might be making us lazy? Frogloop makes the case for not using it as a crutch, but as a tool for deep engagement.
- Google Plus is still serving a pretty niche community, but there are a few things that Facebook could learn – and vice versa, according to Small Act.
- You know metrics are the key to success for a nonprofit these days. But what are some good numbers to start tracking? EchoDitto has a great breakdown of how to take that first leap into a numbers-driven organization.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.