Nice to Tweet you | Weekly Roundup
- Do you know who’s out there listening to your Tweets? Get to know the Twitterverse in all its glory with these interesting demographics posted by Brian Solis.
- If your nonprofit has an unofficial community page or two on Facebook (and you probably do), good news: you can now merge them into your official Page. Learn how on All Facebook.
- Marissa Goldsmith on Beaconfire’s blog describes Jon Stewart’s Rally to Restore Sanity website as an example for how nonprofits can maintain perspective and simplicity in a fast-paced campaign.
- Check out this week’s special “Giving” section in the New York Times for all things nonprofit, from online giving to job seeking to fundraising in a recession.
- In search of perfect presents this holiday season? Find inspiration–and do some good as well–with Nonprofit Tech 2.0‘s handy list of nonprofit gift programs.
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca for more noteworthy links.