New Year, new Downton | Weekly Roundup
- Ah, the New Year. Time for resolutions and self-loathing. Take time off from your freshly-minted gym membership to read Hubspot’s five achievable resolutions for smarter fundraising in 2013.
- Trying to get your supporters to spread the word about you online (and off)? Check out this handy-dandy matrix-y thing from the Georgetown Center for Social Impact Communication to get a better understanding of who’s most likely to spread the word for you and how.
- Prepare yourself for 2013’s predictable crop of Facebook/Twitter/Google+/YouTube/LinkedIn/Instagram redesigns by bookmarking this helpful (and regularly updated) cheatsheet of the dimensions for profile pictures, header graphics, et al on most of the major social networks.
- Video on your mind? Get some inspiration from the best with Mashable’s top five nonprofit YouTube videos of 2012.
- Downton’s back! And the characters have some email marketing advice for you.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.