McKayla is not impressed | Weekly Round-up
- From anything cat-related to Call Me Maybe spoofs, who doesn’t love a good internet meme? Even Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney got her own last week. Amy Sample Ward has some great tips for using these viral memes to get the word out about your organization.
- Social Media Today breaks down six tips to writing the perfect Facebook post that will stir all of your fans to action. And there isn’t anything more perfect than that.
- Constantly scrambling for last-minute content for your blog or social media properties? The answer is simple: take a few hours and create an editorial calendar. They may be the best few hours you spend this week, and Razoo shows you how to do it.
- What’s the key to engaging millenials? Get inside the heads of this key demographic with FrogLoop’s need-to-know stats.
- Are you still automatically cross-posting content on Twitter and Facebook? Oh dear. Well, you’re not the only one. TeleCentre Europe has a quick breakdown of the 12 most common mistakes nonprofits make in social media. Consider it your “what not to do” list.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.