Instagram is the new black | Weekly Roundup
- The newest member of the Facebook family is outpacing its older sibling in growth – 166% in just over four months. That’s a lot of filters. Check out ReadWriteWeb’s take on the networks monster growth.
- Looking to inject some fresh blood into your email list? NetwitsThinkTank has the rundown on five proven ways to grow your list.
- If you’re about to undertake a website redesign, or if you’re just always trying to improve your site (right?), don’t miss NTEN’s list of ten must-haves on your homepage.
- Take a closer look at your Facebook insights today – does the Reach metric seem a little different? Your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you. Facebook recently changed how Reach is defined, and Hubspot has the downlow on what it means for you.
- It’s no different than being a kid – if you’re doing something just because everyone else is doing it, you might want to take a closer look. If you’re on social media just because all the cool kids are, Community Organizer 2.0 says it’s time to question your assumptions.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.