How Long is a Piece of Copy? | Weekly Roundup
- Well, that depends on what you’re using it for. Nancy Schwartz explains when to write more and when to write less on her Getting Attention blog.
- When longer pieces are called for, make sure they’re easy to read with Mashable’s seven best practices for website usability.
- A new report from Nielsen has the latest round of stats about the rising popularity of social media. Take a look to find out which social site is the most popular (hint: it begins with “Face” and ends with “book”) and how different groups are accessing and using social media differently.
- Facebook’s been busy making changes again. Users can now subscribe to the public updates of people who aren’t their friends. “Great, but what does that mean for my nonprofit,” you say? Ted Fickes at Frogloop will tell you.
- Wish there was a better way to measure how much traffic Twitter sends to your website? Wish no more! Twitter’s launching its own web analytics tool. Just what you’ve all been waiting for.