Happy Friday, Mom | Weekly Roundup
- Here’s hoping you and your mothers all had the happiest of Mothers’ Days. Let the celebration continue with these online fundraising tips from Frank Barry on NetWits Think Tank, inspired by the “To Mama With Love” campaign.
- Your organization is on Facebook, with or without you. Community pages (a product of recent changes to Facebook’s structure) are popping up left and right, and while you can’t administer or delete them, you can locate them and try to link them to your official presence. Nonprofit Tech 2.0 offers a step-by-step guide.
- How do you measure your nonprofit’s social media efforts? If the answer is, “we don’t,” you may want to check out this helpful framework posted on Beth’s Blog.
- Activate (or is it slactivate?) your armchair supporters through social media with these suggestions from Geoff Livingston.
- Do you still print your annual report? Consider an online version–good for the trees; good for your bottom line. Check out the Humane Society’s recently-released report for inspiration.