Happy 2011! | Weekly Roundup
- Looking to grow your lists in the new year? I’ll take that as a yes. Here are some ideas from Beaconfire’s blog for rounding up more followers, likers, and subscribers.
- Reliable data is key to successful communications. Make sure your donor database is sparkling clean for 2011 with these tips from Chuck Longfield on eJewish Philanthropy.
- Your two favorite online activities–watching videos and supporting nonprofits–now in one convenient webpage. Just queue up a cause-related video on the VISIO Give YouTube channel, and the sponsors will donate a portion of the ad revenue to that organization. Read Mashable‘s writeup to learn more about how it works.
- On The Agitator, Tom Belford reflects on the highlights of the 2010 year-end fundraising season. Never too early to start taking notes for next year…
- Do your presentations lack pizzazz? Here’s some inspiration: a snazzy animated slideshow made entirely in Google Docs.
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca for more noteworthy links.