Good morning, 2010! | Weekly Roundup
A roundup of roundups reflecting on the past year and what’s to come in the new–what better way to kick off a brand-new year of nonprofit communications?
2009: I remember it like it was yesterday.
- From Beth’s Blog, a look at trends in social media fundraising over the past year.
- Allyson Kapin on Frogloop blog highlights some of ’09’s best nonprofit campaigns.
- Mashable shares some of the year’s most interesting examples of groups using social media for social good.
- And just for a little cultural context, check out the year’s most popular search terms, phrases, and links from Google, Bing, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Wikipedia.
2010: Onward, ho!
- What will social media look like in 2010? David Armano has some ideas (and so do lots of others).
- 2010: the year of mobile?
- And just to keep you on your toes, some thoughts from Jonathan Salem Baskin on the limits of prognostication.
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Check out my Delicious bookmarks for more noteworthy links.