Go Big Blue | Weekly Roundup
- Facebook is going public! So…what now? Dave Copeland talks through some of the implications for customers on ReadWriteWeb.
- Could social media help you motivate and connect your program participants and volunteers? Alex Fitzpatrick explains how the National Peace Corps Association uses online networks to build their community.
- Want to raise more money and drive action online? Say the magic word: “you.” On 101Fundraising, Rebecca Davies shares some email tests demonstrating the importance and value of donor-centered messaging.
- Here’s a little spice for your Monday: interesting and “totally random” online resources for nonprofits from Nonprofit Tech 2.0.
- Great Superbowl, huh? I’m a Jets fan myself, but I’m very pleased to see a fellow New York team win in such dramatic fashion. I spotted a few nonprofit-connected ads–one from the Kauffman Foundation and Bud Light’s commercial kickstarting a fundraising campaign for shelter dogs. Any that I’m missing? Share in the comments.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.