Don’t forget to say thank you | Weekly Roundup
- Remember your manners! Are you thanking supporters who give you their coveted email address? NPEngage breaks down of the anatomy of an email thank you page.
- Sure, you’ve been posting links on Facebook for years, right? Ever thought they could be better? Connecting Up has some great advice for improving your posted links – for example, did you know you can remove the URL so your post is more readable?
- Check out this comprehensive round-up of mobile fundraising apps from TechSoup, and see which ones could work for your needs.
- Do all of your emails include a call to action? If not, you might want to read this post on Cloud for Good that breaks down the elements that should be included in every email you send.
- Has social media caused a permanent shift in the way organizations interact with donors? The Stanford Social Innovation Review says yes, and lays out an in-depth look at what’s next for nonprofits and technology.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.