What’s New is New Again | Weekly Roundup
- Surprise! Facebook’s pages are a’changing again. Learn how to optimize your page so it plays nicely with Graph Search over at SocialBrite.
- What’s this? Another social network to play with? Twitter’s new video app Vine got a ton of attention last week. If you’re feeling inspired to experiment with it, start with FastCo’s list of creative posts from the app’s first few days.
- Warning – if any of these symptoms sound familiar, your organization might be suffering from a lack of proper social media training. Check them out and diagnose yourself over at NonProfit Tech 2.0.
- Stuck in a Facebook status rut? Why not borrow some ideas from other organizations? John Haydon makes the case for using one of these 19 ideas to amp up your engagement.
- And because mobile isn’t going anywhere, check out Memeburn’s rundown of big trends to look for in 2013.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.