Getting to know you | Weekly Roundup
- Do your supporters really know who you are? Well-crafted bios for your organization’s key staff can really help your audiences feel connected (here at Big Duck, we find the bios are usually among the most-viewed pages on our website). Nancy Schwartz recently posted some handy tips on how to take your profiles to the next level.
- Getting acquainted works both ways. John Haydon’s post on Socialbrite explains some of the latest updates to Facebook Insights and what numbers you need to look at to understand what your audience wants.
- Does your nonprofit host a LinkedIn Group? You might want to consider it–Miles Jennings shares some good reasons for getting into Groups on the LinkedIn blog.
- Make your next website redesign (or any other big marketing project) a success with Scott Paley’s six steps for crafting a smooth, inclusive process that builds buy-in and maintains big-picture perspective.
- When it comes to social media metrics, are you all about the numbers, focused on the relationships, or somewhere in between? Find out what your measurement personality is with this short quiz on Kami Watson Huyse’s blog.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.