March 4, 2011
Game time | Weekly Roundup
- Are you asking your supporters to take actions online? Make your landing pages more effective by avoiding these common mistakes from Brian Clark on Copyblogger.
- Facebook Insights have been known to make eyes cross and brains scramble. But don’t be intimidated–this helpful post from Cara Friedman on Likeable Media’s blog will help you make sense of your Page analytics.
- If mobile visitors are becoming a bigger percentage of your web traffic, it might be time for a smartphone-friendly version of your site. Start by reading Jacob Gube’s list of resources for building a mobile website on Mashable.
- Using social media to connect with your nonprofit’s supporters? Mark Schaefer explains why it’s important to put a human face on your online presence, rather than an anonymous logo.
- If you need a little motivational speech to help you get through the afternoon, I recommend this postgame interview with New York Jet Bart Scott after their glorious victory over the Patriots last week. I plan to watch it on loop throughout the weekend in anticipation of Sunday’s AFC Championship. Can’t wait…