A picture’s worth a thousand clicks. | Weekly Roundup
- Why not post a pic? It’ll last longer. With the rise of visual marketing tools, and the explosive growth of Pinterest (have you heard of it?), Social Media Today lays out the three reasons your blog needs to get more visual.
- Ever feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information and data at your fingertips with Google Analytics? Take a deep breath, and focus on these key stats you should be tracking from Socialbrite.
- If your organization’s emails are littered with phrases like “impactful” and “leveraging stakeholders,” you might not be speaking to the right audience. Kivi’s NonProfit Marketing Blog has a full list of words to avoid, so print it out and hang it on your desk for future reference.
- While you’re thinking about messaging, check out this post at Getting Attention on how you can use specifics to strengthen your message.
- Are you struggling with the balance between big creative ideas, and mundane daily tasks like checking your email and voicemail? Over at the 99% blog, they’ve found the key to creating remarkable things.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.