A billion reasons to take more photos | Weekly Roundup
- Instagram: apparently, it’s worth a billion dollars to Facebook, but what value could it have for your nonprofit? Jenner Pascua on AdLibbing suggests a few ways you can use the app to connect with your supporters.
- If your org is active on YouTube, this post from KissMetrics is full of handy tips that will help you make your Channel more effective.
- Remember the good old days when you needed a .edu email to set up a Facebook account? Now you can relive them (sort of) with new Groups for schools that allow file sharing and restrict access to those with a specific school email address.
- Just in time for spring, Google+ puts on a new coat of paint. Snazzy. Learn more about the updates on Google’s blog.
- Planning a spring fundraising push? Don’t miss Branded Out Loud’s list of 12 ingredients that go into a great online fundraising campaign.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.