Year-end fundraising campaign planning workshop
Hosted by Big Duck in New York
September 5, 2018 9:30 am–September 5, 2018 4:30 pm
Need help planning a successful year-end fundraising campaign this season?
During this small, daylong group session you’ll learn how to plan and execute successful year-end fundraising campaigns. We’ll cover best practices, how to blend direct mail, email, social media, and your website’s communications; timing, segmentation, and more. You’ll also learn how to evaluate your campaign so you know what to measure before you launch—and what to analyze and learn from once the dollars come in. Big Duck’s Vice President, Farra Trompeter, will help you plan out your campaign’s core components, integrate #GivingTuesday appeals, and design a roadmap so your in-house team can bring it all to life.
This is the perfect workshop for staff with limited multi-channel and year-end fundraising campaign experience, and for those who can’t afford to hire external consultants to help, but want to significantly raise more money.
Who should attend?
- Development or communications staff from nonprofit organizations with an existing list of individual donors to solicit online and/or offline, who are newer to multi-channel fundraising will find the most value in this workshop.
- Please note: This workshop is open to nonprofit professionals only.
This workshop will help you:
- Generate new ideas inspired by what other nonprofits are doing successfully
- Understand year-end fundraising best practices and apply them to your nonprofit
- Learn how to leverage #GivingTuesday, Facebook, and other social media to raise more
- Plan, execute, and assess your own multi-channel fundraising campaign in-house
When and where?
This workshop is one full day in New York City at the Foundation Center.
- September 5, 9:30am – 4:30pm
What does it cost?
The workshop is $480 if you register before August 27, and costs $550 after that date.
Before the workshop…
We’ll provide a list of materials to gather and questions to consider so you can come prepared to get the most out of this immersive workshop and hit the ground running afterwards.
The day of the workshop…
This workshop will be a casual, immersive-style workshop. We’ll serve breakfast and you’ll be on your own for lunch.
Contact Farra Trompeter at email@example.com or 718 237 9551 x114.