Content planning and management workshop
Hosted by Foundation Center in New York
July 11, 2018 9:30 am–July 11, 2018 4:30 pm
Does your nonprofit strive to create and share useful information with clients, donors, and others in the form of a blog, white papers, videos, or other shared content? Do you need help setting up the tools and systems to produce that content consistently and get others in your organization to contribute successfully? Do you have a sense of what’s worth spending your time on and what you should stop doing?
If the answer to these questions is yes, join Big Duck’s CEO Sarah Durham on Wednesday, July 11, at the Foundation Center in New York for an all-day workshop on content planning and management. This hands-on daylong workshop will provide you with the templates, tools, ideas, and systems you need to produce better content more efficiently and ensure your team regularly produces the content it needs.
You will learn:
- About audience personas: What they are, how to create them, and how to use them to generate better content
- Planning and getting buy-in: We’ll share simple planning frameworks to align your content with your organization’s priorities and get buy-in throughout your organization
- Tools to set up and run a successful content machine: Use free tools like Google Sheets and Asana to stay organized and keep people accountable and on-task
- How to gather and use insights from data: Which analytics you should focus on and how they can help you improve
What past workshop participants had to say:
- “It was such a quality workshop. I’m really looking forward to sharing my learning and your recommendations with my team. Honestly, I can’t think of any constructive criticism at the moment. Rather, I appreciated the clarity of the presentation—less words, more visuals—which in and of itself reflected your real comms “know-how.” I also loved that you included time for workshopping with others, which totally enriched the experience.” — Rachel Clift, Content Writer and Multimedia Producer, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
This workshop is appropriate for any nonprofit staff person who is responsible for setting up and managing your blog, workshops, white papers, podcasts, or other types of “thought leadership” content within their organization. Seats are limited to ensure personalized attention and interaction.